CREATIVE BUSINESS SERVICES/BIJOUORIENTAL
Provinciale baan 85
VAT: BE 841 871 314
Nr. Company: 0841 871 314
Provinciale baan 85
Concept and production
This Web site was created using PrestaShop ™ open-source solution.
The theme of this website and the hosting are created by 4web-design.
- Users of this site acknowledge having the skills and resources necessary to access and use this site. They also acknowledge this legal notice and agree to comply with it.
- Total or partial reproduction of this website by any means whatsoever without the express permission of the owner of the website is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by article L 335-2 of the Code of Intellectual Property, except as expressly written by the director of the publication of this website.
- It is the same for any databases contained on the website that are protected by the disposals of the Act of 11 July 1998 transposing into the Intellectual Property Code (IPC) of the European Directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
- The trademarks of the website owner and its partners, and the logos on this website are (semi-figurative or not) registered trademarks.
- Hyperlinks established within the website leading to other resources on the network, notably its partners, have been authorized by an express written permission of the owner.
The informations processed on Bijouoriental.com site are confidential. INTERMODA SPRL (Bijouoriental) considers personal informations (such as name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address) of visitors to its websites as private and confidential. Consequently, personal information is stored in a secure location accessible only by designated staff or authorized agents, and is used exclusively for the needs of marketing our products or for the optimization of our customer service.
Bijouoriental will not disclose any personal information about you to other organizations.
Compendium of informations
When visiting sites of Bijouoriental network, general informations such as the most visited pages, countries and browsers of our visitors can be collected. These collective data help us to determine the services our customers prefer, and to make them evolve. They are likely to be shared with partners to improve the user’s experience on the sites of these partners. No personal information is recorded, apart from the IP address of the visitor, this during a period of 15 days. This information will not be disclosed, analyzed or shared but express legal reason.
Refering to other website Links
The links refering to websites managed by third parties are offered as an additional service. These websites are completely independent of Bijouoriental. Bijouoriental is therefore in no way responsible for the content of any third party sites you may visit through Bijouoriental websites and does absolutely not accept any responsibility for the content, respect for the law on data protection or use associated with these sites.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Trademarks and logos published on this website are the property of Bijouoriental or its subsidiaries. The information on these sites can in no way be interpreted as a license or permission for the use of trademarks, which require the express written consent of Bijouoriental . The wrongfully use of these marks is strictly prohibited. Bijouoriental will assert its intellectual property rights around the world, in accordance with all applicable laws in each individual case.
We may use "cookies" on our website. A cookie is a small text file sent by a website and stored by the browser on the hard drive of your computer. The main purpose of cookies is to simplify your use of this web site. By using cookies we can keep a trace of your use of the website and provide you with a personalized content. You can accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser preferences. You can accept all cookies, be informed when a cookie is installed or refuse all cookies. Please note that if you choose to refuse all cookies, some parts of this site may not be accessible or may not function correctly.
If we decide to change our Data Protection Policy, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we disclose it.